CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

And the Clock Ticks on

I feel many emotions as my spring vacation winds to a close. Obviously, I have a longing to turn back time, but I am more than aware of the fact that wanting to turn back the clock will get you absolutely no where in life. Secondly, I have a sense of eagerness, to get back to normal and to finish off the school year, which is in its home stretch. I also share in a feeling of accomplishment, being that I was able to do a lot of studying, which I am completely positive will benefit me once I get back to school on monday. Anxiety is also a very present threat witin my thoughts. I do like school, well the general idea of it anyway. However, I cannot say that I care for the people that attend the school, students and teachers alike. People just annoy the living hell out of me; theres no other way to say it. Its quite obvious that everyone will be talking about there vacation happeneing and I don't want to hear about their lives, not really out of jealousy, but just out of the fact that they won't shut up and let me think my own thoughts. Let us all stop and take some time to analyze our current emotional standings. Is there something thats bugging you and you just keep shoving it in the back of your head? You must confront issues, becaue, most likely, they won't vanish into midair.  

0 comments: