CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Lesson in Superiority

Over the past couple of days, I have seen a side of myself that, beforehand, I was too ingorant to see; I have disappointed myself with the person whom I have become. I am just now seeing that I have become stuck on myself in a way that I have never observed in anyone else. No, I can honestly say from my heart that I will never be a preppy (makeup obesessed) kind of person because that simply goes against what I think should be protrayed in an individual. Furthermore, I have seen how much I have managed to pull myself apart from my family. I am thankful to have finally seen the light in this situation before things got too out of hand. I have thought of myself to be superior to everyone I know, as I have mentioned in the past few enrtries and it has really become a paramount issue. Now, by pointing out my flaws, I really don't know if knowing my mistake is really going to prove anything, because once again, this is an issue which I have no desire to resolve at the time being. Anyway, I am getting off my train of thought here; what I am trying to say is that I have learned one of those valueable life lessons of growing up. Don't abandon your family, because in the end, they are really all you have got. I personally believe that a lot of people like to think of themselves in a higher standing than that of the people around them. Sure, that will give you some temporary confidence, but when you look back and see what you have done, you will feel absolutely terrible. Every person has a talent, and when the people of the world are combined, one unified and powerful talent is produced. One compensates for the other's flaw. And that, in my opinion is how we were mean't to be created. 

0 comments: