CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My belief in God?

Many people have come up and asked me the same question, so i thought that this would be a good way to answer it. Yes, I do in fact believe in God; so let the rumors stop there. However, I do not see that much of an importance of God as other Christians do; God is a ghost, as stated clearly in the bible. And again, with my belief in paranormals, my definition of ghosts sets different opinions on the one called God. Everyone believes that they will be "saved." Ghosts have no influence over us. They can't help or harm us. I suppose that mankind just needed some motivation so they created an alpha figure. Now, do not judge harshly on this opinion. I am not, never have been, or ever will be in league with Satan. (Just clarifying that one for those people who choose to think in that manner.) So i give you permission to call me insane, though you could probably do so in a silent manner.

0 comments: