CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thinking Ahead.....

As today was the last day i would be in the same classroom, i really got to thinking what i wanted to do with the rest of my life. I had a surplus of free time since all i had to do was study; believe me, that got really old really fast. In my future, I do plan to go to a technical college. They tend to be a bit cheaper than those other universities. In a time like this, every penny helps. I would like to have a job as a graphic designer. I know that its going to take a lot of hard work to get me there, but im willing to put in the necessary hours. One of the diffuculites i had to set upon myself was the fact that i know i will never acheive my chief goal of getting a lucrative job, but ya know thats ok. In order for me to pursue the ultimate career path (to be a storm chaser), i would have had to spend a lot of money which i don't have on college and beyond. Though i may have a brain in there, i'm nowhere near smart enough to get a scholarship in a class of 700 kids. I believe the coming years are going te be difficult for the economy, and i happen to be included in the lucky generation that suffers the brunt of the force while trying to start off our lifves sucessfully. Oh well; thats life. Take that hand that you are dealt or don't take it at all.

0 comments: