CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Philosophy of Time

I would like to share bit of a lesson I have learned little by little over the past few months. Having this outlook on life really helps me to accomplish the tasks that need to get done. Now, I will tell you that in my past I was a VERY bad procrastinator. It took me a long to to change my attitude toward life's audacious tasks but now I would like to believe I have successfully switched the way life appears through my eyes. Time will go by, no matter what you do with it. So, instead of wishing time away and losing focus during class or whatever it is that you are dreading so much, aknowldege that no matter how fast you wish the time to progress, time will not obey your commands. Make the best of the time given to you instead of pushing things off to another time, when you still won't want to do it. Even though I haven't been around long on this planet, I am thankful to have this unique insight on life that I do; I am aware that, while one wishes time away in the present, you will be wishing for more time in the future. 

0 comments: