CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weather

As yesterday was the first warm day of year for us up in Indiana, I began to realize how greatly fair weather can affect the mood of you and almost everyone around you. I believe that its kind of like your mind tricks you into feeling super good on a warm sunny day, enabling you to get more accomplished while being in a better mood. I can also switch that statement around and make an observation about how I usually don't get much accomplished on a dark gloomy day. When it rains it just dampers my mood from the get-go, causing me to feel sluggish and useless. Colder temperatures can make a society function more slowly. Sunny Orlando is a bustling party city; you don't see people jumping around and partying in mass quantities in Montana.  I can also say that the weather plays a part in why people that live in the southern part of the country are a lot more healthier than the "northerners." So, I turn to my readers and ask: have you witnessed this in your own experiences? 

0 comments: